Sunday, May 28, 2006

So Sick

I am really sick…again. My Memorial Day weekend is ruined by the fact that I have a hacking cough, a runny nose, wheezing in my chest, and worst of all – no voice. I think I am going crazy. I don’t believe that there can be anything worse than not having the ability to talk. My mom thinks that if I ever went to Hell, my torture would be not being allowed to talk. I started getting sick on Tuesday of last week, and I probably made myself worse by staying out until 2:40am on Thursday, but…it was so worth it. On Thursday night I had the most random, surreal experience of my life, and I would get sick all over again to experience it once more.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

awww Whit Whit... don't be sick! I hope you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

hey! try being sick in africa! although it really stinks anywhere. love ya and hope you feel better soon!
Joanna