Tuesday, May 16, 2006

H-B-W strikes again


Well, red seemed the only appropriate color for this post. It's official--three out of three boys think that HBW is just as hot as we do. (That sounds so twisted if you don't know what I'm talking about.) In a recent survey taken on a cement square, this white mother asked three cute boys what they thought of HBW. All of them, independent of the others, commented on how good-looking our braces-free friend truly is. One, who HBW is not opposed to, made a I-can't-tell-you-how-hot-I-really-think-she-is face and said, "She's hot." He then leaned back and said, "We all like her. Whitney's a hoot." When I explained that HBW never listens to me when I tell her the same thing, they all were aghast. Her ex-husband even suggested that we call her and let her know how hot she is. Good idea, I thought. We called, and each young man told HBW what he really thought. Comments ranged from "You're hot" to "You're fine," but the overall message was the same: HBW is a force to be reckoned with. Now add to this that she's smart, sensitive, funny, and well, she just turns out to be the perfect woman. So from one mother to another, good luck in your heart-breaking endeavors!

PS - I am annoyed about how one mother spoiled the final episode of The Office. I had plans to watch it this week.

No comments: