Monday, July 31, 2006

your new york weekend, had you been in new york

Is it possible that Sarah and Whitney could have a weekend in New York without constant mention and thought of the other two white mothers? Nope. We're sure that if the entire clan were here they would have:

Gotten the same cute dress at H&M:Helped us finish an overwhelming Forbidden Broadway Sundae and Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity:
Watched Wicked from the front row:
Gazed into the Sunset from Fort Tryon Park with us:Gotten makeovers with us at Bloomingdales:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You two are so adorable! I miss you so much and I am definitely jealous of your time together in New York. I can't believe you got to see Wicked - do you know how many times I tried that lottery??? Whitney has all the luck. I love you two!!!