Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Give my regards to Broadway

Right now I'm feeling pretty jealous. Two mothers saw Wicked from the front row, and I find that almost unbearable. The other two mothers saw...The Gilmore Girls from the front row. Ok, ok, it's not Wicked, but it does provide us with some good hours of entertainment. However, HBW's recent adventure to the Big Apple has made me think that I should have taken advantage of the time one mother is in New York and visited her as well.

Life in my area is pretty normal. I actually signed a teaching contract, and I am currently trying to get my room in order. It all feels very adult. I have insurance. I have a 401K. These are the marks of maturity, and yet I would rather have been frolicking in Manhattan with my fellow white mothers. I can't wait to see you all again.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'll tell you this when you get home, but I might be able to get to see Wicked in August in Arizona - 2nd row! So excited!