Friday, July 14, 2006

Something to Pass the Time

Well, since nobody has posted anything for quite a while, I decided that I would take the initiative. As I was pondering the geographical distance between many of the four white mothers, I realized that what we are really missing out on is the everyday random conversation that we engaged in so readily not so long ago. Due to that loss, I decided to fill you in on what I would say to you if you were here and listening (or pretending to listen)! Why am I so amazingly jealous when I look at pictures of a friend in Greece and New Zealand when I just got back from Africa 3 weeks ago? Why can't I figure out how fix my stinking pictures so they will fit on this blog? Math really stinks sometimes, expecially at 8am. At the same time, though, I kind of enjoy it. Math, I mean, not having an 8am class. When my Mom was filling me up on all of the engagement announcements on Monday, she stopped in the middle and asked, "Should I stop? Is this making you sad?" What is that all about? Not that finding out a girl I graduated with is getting married and then moving with her husband as he attends Harvard Law School isn't mildly depressing, but what can you do? Does everybody almost die when they get pregnant? It seems to be a growing trend.
Am I EVER going to graduate? I'm a little worried about my grandpa because his health seems to be declining pretty rapidly. Why am I always so tired? Tired of school, tired of dealing with money, tired of stress, tired of not being in other places, tired of missing Africa. Oh yeah, my South African stalker seems to be leaving me alone. If you haven't heard that story, it is definitely an exciting one! Well, sorry to ramble on, but when I get home in the afternoon and know that nobody will be home to talk to me until 9:30 or 10pm, I really miss you girls! Thought I would just remind you of what it is like for me to talk your ear off! PS - I went to the Utah Symphony for the first time on Wednesday - it was great!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Who has almost died due to pregnancy? Jo, I love you!