Sunday, June 18, 2006

World Cup Fever


As I sit here impatiently waiting for the Brazil vs. Australia game to start, I have to wonder...is there anything better than soccer? No. There isn't. I LOVE THIS GAME (I know, I know...wrong sport tagline). Without a doubt, this is the best sport in the world. And really...the World Cup...it can't get any better than this. Sarah, you would have loved the segments they did on Brazil and their two star players - Ronaldo and Ronaldinho. The Brazilians are definitely my favorites so far...I mean what team has players whose names are as fun to say as Kaká? I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! The tension, the excitement, the controversy, the passion, the skill...IT'S SO GREAT! And best of all...anything can happen. Crazy things happen in World Cup games. It's FANTASTIC!









































1 comment:

Sarah said...

Whitney! I know! I knew you would understand! Did you see the England game against Trinidad? Terry's save was amazing. And US vs. Italy -- THREE red cards?! Really, though, Brasil is bound to win with their Joga Bonita - I just love watching them play :)