Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sitting with Ben

Since I don't have internet access from my apartment, I had to come to the Log Cabin to type a blog. I realize that it's been a bit, and I wanted to let you all know that I am still alive. :) Ben thought that the name of our blog was quite witty. Ben and I have become good friends over "American Idol." He understands. We'll leave it at that.
And so far, I have been able to keep Willoughby at bay. Joanna sent me an email worried that I was back in his powers, but I have taken my motto from a recent film I saw: "We grow wiser to him--and that's what makes us strong." Although I toyed with the idea of telling Jo that we were engaged, I didn't want to give her a heart attack.
I have relied on the love of Whitney and Sarah to aid me over the past week. Let's just say that I really needed a friendly ear and someone who would ask me how I was doing. I found myself asking so many people that question, and I had forgotten how nice it was to hear in return. (Ben just ran away--what a man. He is now claiming that he didn't run.)
That's about all from here. I keep thinking that all of my mothers are off on adventures, and I'm just in Provo.

No comments: