Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thoughts of Today

Hmmm....right about now you are probably trying to figure out the amazing things that I am going to say. Well, here are my random thoughts at this moment: I love talking to Whitney on the phone and wish she were here to talk to. Just because it's summer semester we are discriminated against and I am not allowed to use my favorite computer on the second-row to the back and fourth monitor left in the SWKT computer lab as they have confined us to the first two rows. I wonder how Jenny's latest job interview went. If I ignore the massive load of math that I have to do, it might magically disappear on its own. How much time does Sarah have to write on her blog and keep up with all the latest and most amazing music? Why am I not in New York with her? Hmmm...I'm kind of hungry, but the lunch I packed seems fairly unappealing at the moment. Could I work with a cooler group of people? Why does everyone here look the same? Does Africa miss me, or have I already been forgotten? I need to get moving and get some amazing Africa pictures on this blog. Brazil will dominate Argentina and the whole World Cup without a doubt. Is there any question? Calculus. Hungry. Calculus tests and homework. Hungry. Africa. Typing. Bored. Leaving. Missing you all.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm not sure if you noticed, but my latest blog posts were between 4 and 6 in the morning... That's how I have time, because I'm so nervous about making any decisions for where my life is going that I can't sleep. :P