Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another day and another opportunity to deal with life...

So, as I woke up today to my alarm at 7:45, I thought to myself, "Why do I have to get up? I don't have class until 1:30! I then proceeded to snooze until 8:30, and then I finally turned off my alarm and decided to sleep forever. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I woke up at 9:10 just about having a heart attack because of all the things that I need to be working on. So of course my logic is to post a blog instead of actually working on those things! Do you know what I have come to resent lately? Deadlines. Deadlines that are much too close because we either forgot about them or put them off until they become the reason that we don't want to get out of bed in the morning. Now if I was Sarah and was good with 4-5 hours of sleep a night, I would be loving life right now. Since I'm not, things just seem to keep piling up. Do you know what a pain it is to research graduate schools? I get resentful when I talk to people that already have their personal statements done and just need their recommendations to send in the application. Sheesh! Well, now that I am getting fairly anxious about my deadlines, I will go. I just wanted to say hi and try to send a little of my indecision and anxiety to you all with the best of love! Just kidding, I am really fine. Just need to get moving! Love you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Jo! How are the GRE preps coming? I'm sure you're magnificently staying on top of everything. You're fab at that. :) I miss you!