Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back from the Dead

I have not died. However, I did forget both my username and password. I have recently recovered both. :) Although I have not blogged on for a long time, I have not forgotten my lovely white mothers. Jo and I constantly talk about what we are going to do when we are all reunited in December. I can't wait.

Teaching is going well. Every now and then my students say funny things like, "Dude, that ain't no normal word" and things like that. I find my students very amusing. This is a good thing--I enjoy my job. The next major decision that I have to make concerns where I will be come December. So far, I have no idea. I'll keep you posted. Sarah, we miss you.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jenny, I'm so glad to see that you're back. I know, I can't wait for December either!