Tuesday, October 31, 2006

live to the point of tears

Happy Halloween, my loves!

I tried to give my full attention in order to keep it alive. Then I got scared that I was smothering, so I pulled away a bit to give all parties some room to breathe. But neither approach has seemed successful and I fear that our blog, like worn-out love, is gasping for air in order to survive. Obviously I am like the party from Mars who, in typical rubberband style, pulled away only to snap back. I only hope that you can join me. Please do not let go of this. We had something so beautiful. I'm not sure I can sit back and watch another relationship die this Halloween, especially electronically. Ha ha ha! I'm so glad I can laugh at that now. :)

I'm a cowgirl, what are you girls? If I were home right now, I'd put in the Scissor Sisters CD and have a dance party in the kitchen to "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" while one of us made dinner.

Love you all to pieces!

No comments: