Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween



Well, my dear Sarah, it seems that you and I are the only true bloggers on this site. I therefore take it upon myself to give you a Halloween update. We had the most amazing ward party on Saturday night. Whitney went with a group that dressed up as Captain Planet and the Planeteers. I think that she looks incredibly hot with her blond wig and her passion for saving the world. It definitely made me want to recycle more often.

Jenny and I went with a group of people and we were... Evolution. We had six stages - a fish, lizard, raccoon, monkey, cavewoman, and modern (or not-so-modern) man at the end. It really was a big hit.

If you are wondering who the tall young man in the brown on the end is, you will have to ask Jenny! Anyway, both of our groups won prizes ($10 Best Buy certificates to divide between us - yay! $2 a person!). The actual dance and part was held in a barn, which added a nice aroma to the whole affair. Well, that is pretty much it. Oh yeah, HBW is definitely a dating maniac, though she will try to deny it for all she's worth. We are all jealous of her dating prowess; she has at least three guys eating out of her hand as we speak. Well, now that both Jenny and Whitney are going to be mad at me for including certain things in this blog, I will sign off. I figure that if you don't add to the blog, you can't be picky about what is included in the entries! Ha!

No comments: