Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ladies' Night

Okay, so I have been thinking about this (because, really, what else do I have to do right now except taxes and waiting for the AHA to contact me?), and I have come up with some basic plans for Wednesday, May 14th in the evening.


I was thinking I would bring up some items from here that we could all enjoy that might not be so readily available in Utah.


Then I was thinking we should go here for dinner. You can read more about it here.


And then I was thinking that we really need to watch this, especially since we forbade Sarah and Whitney from watching it without us and Jenny has a nice projector that would be perfect!


What do you think? Whitney, can you make it? At least for dinner if nothing else? I hope so!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh yeah...I totally will come! Hey when will you come up? My sister is going to throw me a bridal shower on May 10th and she asked if you'd be coming...I told her I'd have to talk to you and see if you'd be in Utah. So I think you should come a little sooner than the 14th!

Joanna said...

That would be awesome if I could come that early...but I don't think I will be able to. I am hoping that I hear about this job next week, and then I think I will already be pushing it by asking for 3 days off so soon. I'll just have to bring yours and Sarah's stuff at the same time and surprise you that night! haha - not that I really have any big surprises planned!