Tuesday, November 06, 2007

An Affair to Remember


Me and Jeff playing in a fountain...








Holding hands at the
WW II
monument...









Being cute at the
Washington
Monument...
ha ha







And laughing in the streets of DC...



I don't have pictures to capture all the great moments like sleeping on rooftops, getting lost in the Northeast quadrant of DC, dancing in the kitchen, fixing and eating two dinners within a two hour time span, tickling each other in the Metro (apparently, I can do it Jenny...without seeming like a "Big Princess"), watching the sun rise over the Potomac, and so much more...I have to say life is always an adventure with this kid...

I hope to post some more stuff later...

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I love these pics, mostly because they are just so fun and relaxed. I love that you two have so much fun together!