Friday, December 21, 2007

Rest Ye Merry Gentlewomen


My favorite comment from a male customer at work yesterday:


"Wow. It's crazy in here. I'm glad that I am doing this early. I'll totally be done before Saturday so I won't have to be here during the craziness."


Mind you, this comment came after he had just stood in a line of about 20 customers that was wrapping around the store. I hid my smile and commended him on his early shopping endeavors.


Anyway, things are good, but I am totally exhausted. I have about 42 hours of work this week, which is great, but also tiring. It's just because some of those shifts are from 5pm-12am and the whole shift is on your feet standing. No rests (except one 30 minute break to run to the food court and grab food, chowing down on the way back to the store). By today, my feet feel like they would after about 3 days walking around Disneyland (remember, Jen?). Anyway, that's pretty much what's going on here. I hope you all are doing well and getting ready for the holiday. Hopefully you get time to rest. Love you!

No comments: