Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ornamentation

Okay, we all know that I love Christmas and decorating for Christmas - really, what is the holiday season without twinkle lights? Anyway, I absolutely love these adorable ornaments from Anthropologie (as you can guess, they are not cheap).

This one is from a set of "hobbyists" and this cute girl is the "reader." I love her crazy hair as well as her book.

This cute one is one of the "Ice Princess" ornaments. Don't ask me why, but I totally think of Sarah when I see her - maybe it's the cute and bright clothing.
This is one of my absolute favorites. She is one of a set of three "Swedish Snow Travelers." Wouldn't you love to have her on your tree? Anyway, she is totally cute and I only wish I had money and my own tree so that I could put her up there. They also have some other great ornaments on their website if you want to take a look! I hope you are all decorating for Christmas!

No comments: