Friday, October 30, 2009

taking the lead

Here's my October post. It's like visiting teaching... last day of the month still counts, right? Speaking of visiting teaching, I have to rant a little. I really think it's one of the most inspired programs in the church (home and visiting) and know that it's how we are all to take care of one another. I don't like having to force someone else to do it every month. Like, it would totally make my month if my companion (if I had one) would actually call ME and say, "Hey let's go visiting teaching, I've called our girls and they are free this day and this day. Which one do you want me to schedule?" I know it's wrong, but it would be nice if I didn't have to take the lead on it. Can't I just be junior companion again? For a little while?

3 comments:

J-E said...

Oh this made me laugh. So true. I sometimes think that most people don't really care about it. Really. But I've seen (as I'm sure you have) how it can change someone's life. So way to go, Miss Senior Companion.

Michelle said...

I'm teaching here in Korea at an academy in Seoul.

It's cold. I'm cold.

Mercy.

Joanna said...

So jealous of you, Michelle!

Also, I totally know how you feel, Sarah! Except now I have to try to harrass 16 girls to go and do it because neither companion will take the lead. Ah, the joys of a young single adult ward. :)