Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Is there anybody out there?

So, the blog is dead. I mean, really. But I'm going to puff one more breath into its lungs with hope of reviving it for good. I think now is the most logical time to keep it going anyway, since we're all sprawled all over the place. So much is happening - Whitney in DC, Jenny starting a new school year, Joanna figuring out what's next! I mean, really... it's probably one of the more interesting times we could be keeping track of each other. :)

September is going well so far. It's one of my favorite months. Or it has the potential to be. The weather slowly cools into crisp autumn days and evening comes ever-so-earlier luring us slowly inside for movie/tv/comfort food/cuddling goodness. I love fall.

On Labor Day Spencer and I rode our bikes up Emigration Canyon to Ruth's Diner for breakfast. Ruth's is one of Salt Lake's finest comfort food establishments. We've been three times now and we always sit at the same table on the patio with the trees and the lights and the musicians playing. It's a great little place. If ever there is another 4WM rendez-vous, we should put Ruth's on our list for sure!

Last week I went camping, in two weeks I'm going to San Francisco, and for now, I'm just waiting to hear what's happening with all of you.

No comments: