Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Cheer


Well, white mothers, it seems that we have become horrible bloggers during the holiday break. Funny, that's when the majority of us should have time. :) I'm sitting at home, trying to get some things done before I head back down. I start teaching next week, and I'm not even close to being ready. I have enjoyed wearing pajamas this late in the day, and it's going to be quite the struggle to get used to getting ready.

Christmas has been fairly uneventful. My family came home, I saw my nieces and nephews, I've tried to sleep, etc. I am about to prepare for a long grading stretch by going downstairs and watching the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. Six hours should be enough to carry me through. My parents are back from China, and my mom brought back random gifts, including Muslim hats for all the grandchildren. I think that means we're converting. All in all, it's been a nice vacation.

However, I am wondering how all the mothers are.

No comments: