Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trip to Utah

Yes, that's right. I will be visiting Utah this summer. Why, you say? For a wedding, I say. Whose wedding, you ask? My brother Kurt's wedding. Yes, that's right. Kurt, who just got back from Russia in June is now getting married in Utah on July 17th. So that means a trip to Utah this summer. I look forward to seeing all of my Utah friends again! I also have to save to attend a wedding in Florida in November. And somehow try to figure out a trip to Boston. And save for a GRE prep course. And take my car in for its 100,000 mile check. And get a smog check and renew my registration. And pay a dental bill. When did I become an adult? It's expensive!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Summers (and any time, really) are always better when infused with some 4WM togetherness. :)

Kurt's not wasting any time, eh? ;)

Also, no joke that being an adult is expensive. It makes me feel super cheap because I feel like I'm always talking about how expensive things are. But seriously, they are!

J-E said...

Why July!!!!

I will be there at the beginning of August. Well that just makes me wish I still lived in Utah...except that I went to a maple sugar farm yesterday...and passed covered bridges. You should come here.

PS - He's getting married?

Whitney said...

Awesome Jo! We may or may not still be in Utah...our plans unfortunately depend on our acceptance to the student housing in San Francisco. Have you meet this girl already? That is so crazy! When you'd said a wedding, it had never even crossed my mind that it'd be Kurt. I can't wait to hear more details.

P.S. - I hate money.

Katydid said...

So, of course you are welcome here. 17th is my birthday---who knows I might bake something!