Friday, February 09, 2007

Road Trip

Well, I made it. Finally. I left at about 5am this morning, and got here about 1pm California time. I am definitely ready for a nap. I just wanted to give a little play-by-play of the trip so you understand what I see every time that I drive home. (Keep in mind that pictures are definitely flattering in most cases!)



Leaving Provo

St. George, Utah

Las Vegas, Nevada

Baker, California (the world's biggest thermometer - always a highlight of the trip)

Barstow, California (okay, there really is a city, but this is what the area looks like)



Lake Forest, California

Yay! I made it. Not that it's this clear outside or anything, but it is still nice weather! I have a feeling that it is going to be a very nice weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yay! Lake Forest is definitely the winner. :)